Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immortals rp

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Fall of Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elliot

Elliot

Character sheet
Bio:

The Fall of Time Empty
PostSubject: The Fall of Time   The Fall of Time EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:26 pm

((it appears Kantos is no longer welcome, so he will be leaving. A new god shall arise, controlled by yours truly.))

Kantos appeared in a small tent, no bigger than a room. He had a sudden swarm of memories slam into his head. Memories from a Realm long gone, of events that were and still happening.

He looked around and saw that he was sitting on the floor, holding a pen and a small book. He felt suddenly the effects of war and the longing for Nerull to come with him, to the beyond. He sighed and set the journal down.

A young man walked into the room. He had to be 14, Kantos decided, and his golden mop laid over his blue eyes. The boy had a sorrowful aura surrounding him, but Kantos couldn't remember why.

"Lord Kantos," The boy responded, "why did you call me here?"

Kantos responded quietly, "A feeling, Elliot. Nothing more, but i feel as if it is coming to pass.

"Meaning?" Elliot asked curiously.

"There was once a time when i was respected as a God, an Immortal, but those days are long past. I do not longer wish to sit through the agonizing memories of my past. I have decided to pass on my powers to you."

An awkward silence filled the tent.

"Are you sure?" Elliot asked

"Never been so sure about anything in my life. All of it, including the past, present, and Future." Kantos said quietly.

Kantos moved his aching body to his cot, and lay down on it. "Elliot, do you accept the responsibilities of time?"

Elliot was unsure, but eventually nodded.

Kantos sighed, and his power left his body. A final breath escaped him and he was still.

Elliot gasped as the energies of time entered his body. The book on the ground called to him,

Hello, Son of Time. I shall be your teacher.

Elliot gasped as he was dragged into a vortex of time, the book in one hand, a sword in the other. He was dropped on a large canopy bed, surround by what looked like gold. He looked out the window and the name of the place sprang into his head.

The Rift, home of the God of Time.

Him.
Back to top Go down
Ashen

Ashen

Character sheet
Bio:

The Fall of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fall of Time   The Fall of Time EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:33 pm

You know what, well written. I like it. And Elliot is such a cutie, I welcome him.
Back to top Go down
Elliot

Elliot

Character sheet
Bio:

The Fall of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fall of Time   The Fall of Time EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:56 pm

Well thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Fall of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fall of Time   The Fall of Time Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fall of Time
Page 1 of 1